Neil Flaxman, Esq.
Brickell City Tower
80 SW 8th Street, Suite 3100
Miami, Florida 33130
515 East Las Olas Blvd, Suite 120
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
- American Judges Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Association of South Florida Mediators and Arbitrators
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Dade County Bar Association
Builders Association of South Florida
Served as general counsel and litigation counsel for 20 years to contractor who completed over $500 million in projects in South Florida.
- New York University, B.S.
- University of Miami, J.D.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit and Appellate Mediator
- United States District Court (S.D. Fla.) Certified Mediator
Litigation experience of over four decades in the State and Federal trial and appellate system
Florida Bar Board Certfied Labor/Employment Lawyer
- Member Florida Bar 1963
- Member Federal Bar 1963
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeal 1983
- United States Supreme Court 1983
- Preeminent Attorney Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed Super Lawyer
- Continuous AV rating
- Served as Municipal Judge
- Served as City Attorney
- Served as Counsel Miami-Dade Fire Board
- Served as Business Law instructor at Miami Dade Community College
- Served Air Force Reserve